Changes in technology have impacted almost every part of our lives. There are innovations and advancements in all the sectors such as health, marketing, etc. Technology evolves every minute of every day. Each year is enveloped with much more innovative trends, and 2017 is no different. The technology trends of 2017 include conversational systems, Intelligent apps, Artificial Intelligence and much more. Business must not lose the opportunity to use these technological advancements to their benefit.
Let’s know about each trend in detail:
- Conversational Systems –Conversational systems are transforming business communications. There are chatbots built within messaging apps that allow businesses to communicate their messages instantaneously. And this form of interaction between consumers and businesses will continue to ascend, providing an opportunity to use their customer service to its full capabilities.
- Digital Technology Platforms –These days, companies need to make their digital technology platforms to accelerate their growth. These platforms provide building blocks necessary for doing a digital business. Every business uses a custom logo and some of these technology platforms for revenue generation and expanding their reach. These are platforms that help businesses in “advertising”. They are Google search engine or social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and much more.
- MASA (Mesh App and Service Architecture) – Mesh app is a platform that gives you the right tools to empower your content and engage with your audience. The mesh app includes everything from mobile devices, wearable, consumer and home electronic devices to automotive devices and environmental devices — such as sensors in the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Adaptive Security Architecture – This is an approach to secure the information on the net by “hackers” or cyber criminals. Having a firm Adaptive Security Architecture is a must for businesses these days to protect their organization’s information. As the name suggests, they are flexible security measures and are of much use for any business.
- Intelligent Things –The era of the Intelligent Things has already started and it will transform our lives completely. Intelligent things include robots, drones and autonomous vehicles. With the systems becoming more automated and intelligent, there are chances that people might have robots as their bosses.
- AI and Advanced Machine Learning –These are the two not trends in technology this year. Machines carrying out tasks “smartly” is something that we have seen for years now. But as technology has progressed, so has AI. The machines are carrying out tasks in more human ways. And as AI has developed, we see advanced machine learning for better results. Businesses are ready to provide these machines access to all the data and act as humanly as possible.
- Intelligent Apps – Intelligent apps tops the list of technology trends for 2017. We have almost bridged the ap between humans and machines. An app such as VPAs function as your assistant making day-to-day tasks easier. A company can use intelligent apps to grow engagement with their customers. These apps can prioritise mails and increase interactions. A great example of a platform using an intelligent app is Facebook. Now, Facebook automatically tags faces and curates its News Feed according to the preferences of the user.
- Blockchain –The blockchain technology is the new internet, something that allows digital information to be distributed but not copied. At present, it is being used the most in recording financial transactions. However, it can distribute anything that has value. The data is accessible to anyone on the net, and therefore, this mechanism makes everyone (who has access to data) accountable.
So, here it is! The top 8 technology trends of 2017. However, as we said earlier, technology is changing every second. So, be alert and updated if there are some advancements in the trends. Have a look at the following infographic to understand these 8 pointers better: