Hello hello 🙂
My name is Gabriela but everyone calls me Gabby. I am a 3rd-year student at Hanze University in The Netherlands majoring in Game Design. I am doing my internship with Design at DevriX.
I am a bit shy at first and not good at introducing myself so I don’t know what to talk about. Here are a few random facts about me:
– If I start something I need to finish it. I don’t like leaving anything halfway.
– I work the best in chaos. One of my best-graded assignments for university was done while my housemate had a big party in the house.
– I love puzzles, open world and board games.
– I have a saying “Any game can be turned into a drinking game”.
– My favourite games are Figment and The Last Campfire.
– I am a big F1 fan.
– Almost forgot the most important one! I am very talkative.
– I love walking and I walk a lot.
– I like playing chess.
– Born and raised in Sofia and still get lost. My orientation is non-existent.
I mentioned I was talkative right? Yeah well the “few facts” turned into 10