We believe that a customer’s website is not an abandoned resource online in the wide network of over a billion websites out there. It is, in fact, a real business engine that should be reputable, provide helpful content to its audience, has a unique and usable look and feel and built on top of a serious technical framework for data management.
Therefore, we would like to invite everyone to our free email course: “Your New Website: The Real Business Engine“.
This DevriX email course is informative and very helpful. I signed up and went through each one of them. However, worthy of mention are the lessons on WordPress security, monitoring and updating your website are the two I will recommend for anyone who has or is building a WordPress site. Thank you for giving out these valuable information for free.
Sefa Tsegha, Founder/CEO at Fruitfulujah Project
What we will focus on are different factors that would make your website more appealing, helpful, interactive and helpful for your users and your business at the same time. You will learn the difference between a generic “one-click install” website and a custom platform built on top of WordPress, how to utilize different strategies in order to increase your traffic and strengthen your brand, and the most important bits regarding website speed, different hosting plans and the most common caveats for new business owners.
You don’t have to be tech-savvy in order to sign up – it’s tailored to business owners looking for a reasonable explanation about the whole process of building an online platform that generates sales and traffic. The free email course includes:
- A Static Online Resource vs. The Client Generator
- UI: Design is Important, Usability – Even More
- WordPress – 23% of the Web in a Nutshell
- Content is Your Friend
- SEO – How and Why?
- WordPress SEO
- WordPress Lego vs. Actual Product
- Tracking Website Progress and Adjustments
- Engage Your Audience
- Servers – They Matter More Than You Know
- Speed Up Your Website – And Track That
- eCommerce Made Easy: WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads
- Forums Are Still Alive – bbPress Is Here
- Top 5 Social Network Options
- Secure Your Website – 5 Handy Options
- Updates and Monitoring
- Multilingual Websites
- The Best is Yet to Come (Recap)
Sign up for our free email course and join our list of webmasters eager to learn the ins and outs of running and growing a website by following the best practices.