We work smart and we work hard. We are DevriX.
About the Company
DevriX is a Bulgarian-based WordPress design and development company ranking as one of the top 20 WordPress agencies worldwide. Aside from our ongoing client work, we are actively contributing to the WordPress community – the Core platform, open-source plugins and themes.
Currently, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our highly motivated and hard working team in Sofia. The position can be considered accelerator for your own skills backed by experience, connections, and day-to-day strategy developed through 20 years of practical field work with our CEO.
No previous experience needed. Skills are taught and acquired, but passion is intrinsic.
Our culture is geek-friendly and If you identify with the following, we encourage you to read on as we feel you might be a suitable fit for our team:
What you’ll do:
- Assist in arranging meetings with stakeholders based on my availability and agenda. You will have access to the CEO’s calendar and some guidance in availability and expectations for different meetings;
- Gather a full suite of details for meetings, conference talks, podcasts. This requires proper communication and risk-management skills talking to stakeholders;
- Attend some strategic meetings in-house, taking meeting minutes, creating tasks for stakeholders and keeping track of progress to ensure deliverables are taken care of;
- Assist in building slide decks for internal meetings, presentations, and workshops (leveraging a large database of previous templates);
- Coordinate business operations activities through our SaaS BPM solution (recurring daily, weekly, monthly tasks, including the personal ones to take over);
- Subscribe to a number of industry-grade magazines and newsletters for latest practices and industry stats we can leverage in experiments;
- Support the growth of social media accounts and the blog. This requires aptitude in reading data and analyzing what works and what doesn’t, and working on areas of improvements that support the business goals;
- Collaboration with stakeholders internally and my remote consulting team on weekly tasks, newsletters, roundups, slide deck development, and more;
- Attending discovery calls with potential vendors or partners, summarizing learnings and opportunities in email recaps;
- Collecting statistics, industry news, quotations for interviews, blog posts, guest posts, and facilitating an ongoing content calendar;
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Fluency in English. The majority of our work is in English so a C1+ level is highly recommended (no certificates needed);
- Solid communication skills. Crisp communication is crucial – both within the teams and when liaising with partners, vendors, prospects, clients. Make sure you’re comfortable engaging with other executives, managers, directors, or people doing outreach. You will be coached through the process but a baseline of business etiquette is required;
- Passion for several of the following areas: digital/content marketing, PR, entrepreneurship, WordPress, business consulting, project management, operations, photography, networking (online), SaaS, contributing to education and know-how. You must be passionate about the core job so you can be taught everything along the way;
- Fast decision-making. The job is exciting but challenging, and we jump between tons of activities day-to-day. If you’re a hustler who enjoys to multitask and wants to learn quickly, in a true startup fashion across two or three organizations, you’ll be in good hands;
- Punctuality. As with every “assistant” job, accuracy and attention to detail are paramount. Executives’ time is their most valuable asset and you will be CEO’s right hand here. Setting appointments and reminding for meetings, handling slide decks ahead of time, tracking due dates like your life depends on it… Grammar nazis are welcome (but really, it’s more about the eye for detail);
- Common digital literacy. This job is suitable for people with no marketing or management experience, but the basic computer and Internet skills are definitely necessary, and some interest in content marketing or SEO, email marketing, landing pages, WordPress would help you get up to speed faster. Make sure you do the due diligence before you apply;
- Office presence. Part of the job includes on-site syncs between the CEO and the other teams, making improv photoshoots or quick videos at the office in the breaks (between meetings), and tons of sync/help from me at the beginning. Joining the CEO at conferences or meetups will also be important in terms of positioning and compiling/creating content;
What’s In It For You:
Aside from the competitive remuneration and perks that the company offers, working with DevriX is an amazing opportunity because you will:
- Work closely with our CEO and his on-site team, some of our digital partners, and gather in-depth know-how and tactical insights through strategy meetings, roadmap conversations, working on blueprints and other business, marketing, management topics we delve into daily;
- Career growth is self-managed. Double down and undertake niche responsibilities in areas that you want do develop yourself in such as: digital marketing, personal branding, content strategy, WordPress, entrepreneurship, management, business advisory, operations, productivity (based on your interest and desire to learn and progress);
- Knowledge Sharing Sessions;
- Tech books, tools, subscriptions on demand;
- Library at the office with books and varieties of board games;
- Attending and speaking at different tech events;
- Organizing WordPress Contributor’s days;
- Office Assistant to help you with your daily food orders;
- Flexibility in the working hours (including evening shifts or catching up over the weekend). Standard hours are 11 am – 8 pm;
- Team events at hookah bars, Friday gaming nights, foosball match breaks, movie nights and many more;
- Get a free Multisport card and 24/7 access to a sports room at the office;
- Birthday vouchers;
- Our office is hookah and dog-friendly;
- Enjoy fresh fruits, coffee, and snacks at the office daily;
We can’t wait to hear from you, so don’t waste any time and send us your CV!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.