We work smart and we work hard. We are DevriX.
About the Company
DevriX is a Bulgarian-based WordPress design and development company ranking as one of the top 20 WordPress agencies worldwide. Aside from our ongoing client work, we are actively contributing to the WordPress community – the Core platform, open-source plugins and themes.
Currently, we are looking for a Personal Assistant to join our highly motivated and hard-working team in Sofia. The position can be considered an accelerator for your own skills backed by experience, connections, and day-to-day strategy developed through 20 years of practical fieldwork with our CEO.
Previous experience in the field would be considered an advantage. Other than that, skills are taught and acquired, but passion is intrinsic.
Our culture is geek-friendly and If you identify with the following, we encourage you to read on as we feel you might be a suitable fit for our team:
What you’ll do:
- Assisting in arranging meetings with stakeholders based on my availability and agenda. You will have access to the CEO’s calendar and some guidance in availability and expectations for different meetings;
- Gathering a full suite of details for meetings, conference talks, podcasts. This requires proper communication and risk-management skills talking to stakeholders;
- Attending some strategic meetings in-house, taking meeting minutes, creating tasks for stakeholders and keeping track of progress to ensure deliverables are taken care of;
- Coordinating business operations activities through our SaaS BPM solution (recurring daily, weekly, monthly tasks, including the personal ones to take over);
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Fluency in English. Our entire work is in English, therefore, a C1+ level is highly recommended (no certificates needed);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Crisp communication is crucial – both within the teams and when liaising with partners, vendors, prospects, and clients. Make sure you’re comfortable engaging with other executives, managers, directors, or people doing outreach. You will be coached through the process but a baseline of business etiquette is required;
- Fast decision-making. The job is exciting but challenging, and we jump between tons of activities that are day-to-day. If you’re a hustler who enjoys multitasking and wants to learn quickly, in a true startup fashion across two or three organizations, you’ll be in good hands;
Punctuality. Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount. Grammar nazis are welcome (but really, it’s more about the eye for detail);
- Digital literacy. This job is suitable for people with marketing or management experience, with an interest in content marketing or SEO, email marketing, landing pages, and WordPress.
- Office presence. Part of the job includes on-site syncs between the CEO and the other teams, making improv photoshoots or quick videos at the office in the breaks (between meetings), and tons of sync/help at the beginning. Joining the CEO at conferences or meetups and being around the team will also be important in terms of positioning and compiling/creating content;
What’s In It For You:
Aside from the competitive remuneration and perks that the company offers, working with DevriX is an amazing opportunity because you will:
- Work closely with our CEO and his on-site team, some of our digital partners, and gather in-depth know-how and tactical insights through strategy meetings, roadmap conversations, working on blueprints and other business, marketing, management topics we delve into daily;
- Career growth is self-managed;
- Knowledge Sharing Sessions;
- Tech books, tools, subscriptions on demand;
- Library at the office with books and varieties of board games;
- Attending and speaking at different tech events;
- Organizing WordPress Contributor’s days;
- Office Assistant to help you with your daily food and other orders;
- Flexibility in the working hours (including evening shifts or catching up over the weekend). Standard hours are 11 am – 8 pm;
- Team events at hookah bars, Friday gaming nights, foosball match breaks, movie nights and many more;
- Get a free Multisport card and 24/7 access to a sports room at the office;
- Birthday vouchers;
- Our office is hookah and dog-friendly;
- Enjoy fresh fruits, coffee, and snacks at the office daily;
We can’t wait to hear from you, so don’t waste any time and send us your CV!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.