We work smart and we work hard. We are DevriX.
About the Company
DevriX is a Bulgarian-based WordPress design and development company ranking as one of the top 20 WordPress agencies worldwide.
Currently, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator comfortable with coordinating inbound marketing activities in a very dynamic agency environment. The position can be considered an accelerator for your own skills backed by our CEO’s experience, connections, and day-to-day strategy developed through 20 years of practical fieldwork.
Our culture is geek-friendly and if you identify with the following, we encourage you to read on as we feel you might be a suitable fit for our team:
What you’ll do:
- Working alongside the CEO, Marketing, and Technical teams to study our business model, personas, unique selling benefits, and goals inside out (and apply them to new audiences and business plans);
- Supporting the growth of different social media accounts and the executive blog. This requires aptitude in reading data and analyzing what works and what doesn’t, and working on areas of improvement that support the business goals;
- Managing the social media profiles of the company and our products – content planning, writing, and publishing content;
- Collaborating with stakeholders internally and remote consulting team on weekly tasks, newsletters, roundups, slide deck development, and more;
- Attending discovery calls with potential vendors or partners, summarizing learnings and opportunities in email recaps;
- Organizing and coordinating the company’s participation in various industry events as a sponsor or partner;
- Collecting statistics, industry news, quotations for interviews, blog posts, and guest posts, and facilitating an ongoing content calendar;
- Organizing outlines, questionnaires, data for coaching calls or mastermind groups, and content updates for existing articles;
- Subscribing to a number of industry-grade magazines and newsletters for the latest practices and industry stats we can leverage in experiments;
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Fluency in English. The majority of our work is in English so a C1+ level is highly recommended (no certificates needed);
- Solid communication skills. Crisp communication is crucial – both within the teams and when liaising with partners, vendors, prospects, and clients. You will be coached through the process but a baseline of business etiquette is required;
- Fast decision-making. The job is exciting but challenging, and we jump between tons of activities that are day-to-day. If you’re a hustler who enjoys multitasking and wants to learn quickly, in a true startup fashion across two or three organizations, you’ll be in good hands;
- Punctuality. Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount. Grammar nazis are welcome (but really, it’s more about the eye for detail);
- Digital literacy. This job is suitable for people with marketing or management experience, with an interest in content marketing or SEO, email marketing, landing pages, and WordPress.
- Office presence. Part of the job includes on-site syncs between the CEO and the other teams, making improv photoshoots or quick videos at the office in the breaks (between meetings), and tons of sync/help at the beginning. Joining the CEO at conferences or meetups and being around the team will also be important in terms of positioning and compiling/creating content;
What’s In It For You:
Aside from the competitive remuneration and perks that the company offers, working with DevriX is an amazing opportunity because you will:
- Work closely with our CEO and his on-site team, and some of our digital partners, and gather in-depth know-how and tactical insights through strategy meetings, roadmap conversations, working on blueprints, and other business, marketing, and management topics we delve into daily;
- Career growth is self-managed;
- Knowledge Sharing Sessions;
- Tech books, tools, subscriptions on demand;
- Library at the office with books and varieties of board games;
- Attending (or even speaking) at different industry events;
- Organizing webinars, podcasts, and live events;
- Office Assistant to help you with your daily food orders;
- Flexibility in working hours (including evening shifts or catching up over the weekend). Standard hours are 10 am – 7 pm;
- Team events at hookah bars, Friday gaming nights, foosball match breaks, movie nights, and many more;
- A free Multisport card and 24/7 access to a sports room at the office;
- Birthday vouchers;
- Our office is hookah and dog-friendly;
- Enjoy fresh fruits, coffee, and snacks at the office daily;
We can’t wait to hear from you, so don’t waste any time and send us your CV!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.