We’re looking for a Senior Content Writer comfortable with producing unique and engaging content around digital marketing, IT, business case studies, and WordPress-related topics.
About the Company
We work smart and we work hard. We are DevriX.
A team of 40+ pet and Starbucks lovers, we provide ongoing WordPress development and maintenance retainers for international clients.
Having formed a symbiosis between a dynamic agency lifestyle and an agile startup culture, we’ve positioned ourselves as a top 20 WordPress agency worldwide, serving high-traffic publishers (100M+ monthly views), mid-sized enterprises, and other rapidly growing startups.
Thanks to our backstory as a HubSpot agency partner, our content team truly shines with inbound marketing – generating virtually all of our business without a sales team.
As a member of our content production team, you will be expected to write unique guides in fluent English on the aforementioned topics. Your articles will be published across our websites (including the leading brand blog), reused for social and email marketing activities, with occasional picks distributed to our partner network.
In This Role, You’ll Get to:
- Write original, well-researched, meaningful articles for the DevriX blog and several DevriX-owned websites.
- Complete and submit four 1,800-2000-word articles every week (about 8,000 words weekly).
- Write about WordPress challenges, digital marketing, IT business, solving business challenges, practical reviews of our tools or industry-grade SaaS solutions.
- Approach content writing as an SEO expert – be able to perform basic keyword research, participate in our title suggestion sessions, and use long-tail keywords across the articles.
- Work with the DevriX Content team manager to optimize articles and topic selection.
- Work with our designers to suggest ideas for article graphics and images.
- Collaborate with our Canadian editor to improve grammar and styling.
- Work with the DevriX technical team to research topics and improve articles.
- Plan personal daily activities and report performance weekly.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills.
- 5 years of relevant content writing experience (former blogging, guest posting, digital marketing experience is a plus).
- Passion for writing, software research, and learning.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital and inbound marketing principles.
- Competence in WordPress topics will be considered a serious advantage.
- Business aptitude is a plus – our content aims to educate while solving practical business problems, and relating with our readers will make a real impact.
- A self-driven individual with good organization skills to keep deadlines.
What’s in it for you:
- Growing up professionally by implementing the latest and greatest best practices and techniques in SEO, content marketing, content pillar creation, funnel development, and more.
- An open culture of self-management, decision making, and brutally honest feedback – for real.
- A tried-and-tested content production process that works, with the ability to optimize and expand further.
- Work for a leading development agency on a global scale and collaborate with top WordPress talent.
- A hard-working yet friendly environment where team spirit is integral and business aptitude is developed in every single department.
- Get a Multisport card and access to our learning materials, books, and courses (plus new ones provided upon request).
If you feel challenged by this position whilst meeting the given criteria, we would be glad to hear from you and further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.