DevriX is now looking for a Front-end Developer with WordPress expertise who can join the core team in Bulgaria.
About the Company
DevriX is a leading WordPress design and development company, actively contributing to the WordPress community – the Core platform, and other Open Source plugins, plus a large portfolio of free plugins. We are looking for is a senior front-end developer who is passionate about learning and adhering to the best web development practices while improving and building client projects and internal products of ours.
We are looking for a Senior front-end developer who is passionate about learning and adhering to the best web development practices while improving and building client projects and internal products of ours.
If you identify in the following, we encourage you to read on as we feel you might be a suitable fit for our team:
- Code quality, speed of delivery, independence, and the mentality of always getting better are all part of your nature.
- Writing clean and maintainable code is the only way and all else is unacceptable.
In This Role, You’ll Get to:
- Drive design decisions and contribute to architectural roadmaps.
- Work on high-profile projects on top of WordPress or our custom headless Next.js-driven solution.
- Build markups and styling with scalability and reusability.
- Think through design problems and arrive at elegant solutions.
- Collaborate with prestigious clients.
- Fulfill tasks with precision and attention to detail.
- Suggest changes and improvements to the design prototypes.
- Produce user components whilst keeping the bigger picture in mind.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on front-end experience.
- Professional experience with HTML5 and CSS3 for responsive websites.
- Excellent understanding of browser quirks and workarounds.
- А strong drive for constant development.
- Еagerness to mentor and be mentored.
- Motivation to learn new technologies.
- Willingness and hustle to tackle various challenges.
- Comfortable communicating in English – both written and verbal.
It’s Great If You Have:
- Previous working experience in a dev agency is a plus.
- Design background is a major plus.
- Previous experience in leading people will also be considered as an advantage.
What’s In It For You:
Aside from the competitive remuneration and perks that the company offers, working with DevriX is an amazing opportunity because you will:
- Work in a team of motivated hustlers.
- Work on high-profile projects for international brands or digital products generating hundreds of millions of monthly views.
- Get the opportunity to own and lead some of our products.
- Contribute to the ongoing direction and new best practices adopted by the FE team.
- Have an opportunity to progress into a Team Lead role.
- Join a fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is very well developed and very important.
- Get a Multisport card and access to our learning materials, books, and courses (plus new ones provided upon request).
We can’t wait to hear from you, so don’t waste any time and send us your CV!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.