We work smart and we work hard. We are DevriX.
A team of 50+ pet and hookah lovers, eager to diversify within other verticals, looking for passionate folks striving for short iterations making a solid impact. We provide ongoing WordPress development and maintenance retainers for international clients. Some of our platforms generate more than 100 million visitors monthly.
Moreover, as a top 20 WordPress agency worldwide, we’ve also launched several products of our own, tailored to service businesses and small enterprises optimizing internal processes in sales, operations, recruitment, management.
This role will aim to negotiate and sell bespoke solutions, offering clients the best web engineering talent in the WordPress ecosystem. Our new sales engineer will act on the front line, understanding the business needs and delivering the solutions to meet them.
The perfect candidate will possess technical know-how and be able to ask the right questions in order to build out proposals that meet clients’ individual needs or negotiate a complete managed solution – from software development, through general business consulting and marketing assistance services. Possessing a great client-facing personality, sense of humour, enthusiasm and memorability is just as essential for being successful in this role.
- Effectively partner and build relationships with incoming leads.
- Capture customers’ product expectations, requirements, and business needs.
- Negotiate commercial terms with existing and prospect customers.
- Employ a consultative approach in assessing clients’ needs and develop an understanding of the challenges faced by their business.
- Work proactively to comprehensively expand the portfolio of DevriX’s new customers.
- Identify lead generation opportunities in order to expand the territory and drive upsells.
- Manage basic objection handling with customers.
The top qualities and attitude we are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written.
- Agency background or experience working alongside technical/digital teams is considered a huge advantage.
- Experience selling web projects and high-ticket monthly plans in a crowded market.
- Availability for calls during early US hours.
- Negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an organization.
- Strong analytic, problem-solving and critical thinking skills to identify and distill learnings into the right priorities that grow the business.
- Determination to make impact in a truly dynamic environment (no corporate slacking and endless milestones – we iterate and deliver weekly).
- Passion for teamwork – including onboarding and mentoring new members.
What’s in it for you:
- An open culture of self-management, decision making, and brutally honest feedback – for real.
- An innovative tech agency building bleeding edge solutions for high profile brands across the world.
- Moving quickly with minimum blockers thanks to working directly with the executive team.
- A truly agile, fast-paced culture without a ton of unnecessary paperwork (iterative improvements through quick experiments).
- Interesting and challenging projects that will develop your skill set further and help you stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices in your field of interests.
- Hard-working yet friendly environment where team spirit is integral and business aptitude is developed in every single department.
This is not a traditional corporate job with endless workflows and spreadsheets and slow decision-making processes.
DevriX is a well-known name in the WordPress community worldwide, and successfully competes with the largest agencies across US and Europe. This requires determination to provide top quality across all levels of the organization within short and rapid iterations through continuous improvement.
If you feel challenged by this position whilst meeting the given criteria, we would be glad to hear from you and further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Do you have what it takes? Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org