Background Music Player allows you to play tracks and radio streams right on your WordPress website. This plugin has lots of useful options and can be fully customized.
- Continuous Playback: Music is played without interruptions even if the user navigates through the website, having a popup window with the music player
- Unlimited Color Schemes: Choose a color for player background and buttons
- 4 Built-in Styles: Choose one of 4 built-in styles
- Supports Radio Streams: Broadcast your favorite radio through your website
- Custom Playlists for Pages and Posts: Define specific tracks for each page or post
- Auto-Play and Playlist Repeat Options: Automatically play music when pages load
- Shuffle and Tracks Sort Order Option: Sort tracks as you wish
- Cross-Browser and Mobile Friendly: Compatible with all major browsers (even IE 7) and mobile devices (iPhone 4/5 , Windows Phone and Android)
- Auto-Include and Shortcode Options: Include player automatically or use shortcode
Background Music Player is ready to use right after you activate it. Navigate to BG Tracks -> Settings and set the player just the way you want.
There you will see all kind of settings: Main player options, playlist options such as repeat and sort order, player style and colors, player position and so much more.
After you have reached the desired result the only thing you have to do is click save and add some new tracks. Yeah, as easy as it can be. Just navigate to BG Tracks -> Add New, fill the fields and there you go – the track is now listed in your player.
All you have to do is to follow those 5 simple steps – add title and track URL, upload track, write the artist name and choose the order – and the track is now ready for being your site background music.
If you have activate the player you will be able to see it on your site and to hear the tracks from your list.
If you think that a song is not quite appropriate for some pages but you still want it in your playlist don’t worry because that’s why we have given you the chance to even create custom playlist for pages. Just go to the page you don’t want this track to play and remove it from the list.
Shake up your site a bit with Background music player. Purchase now and if you need some help setting your own player we are here to help you.
Sources and Credits
We hope you will be happy using our plugin. If you have any questions about this plugin, don’t hesitate to contact us, we will do our best to please you.