DevriX is happy to announce another recognition as one of Clutch’s top B2B firms in Bulgaria for 2021. This year’s report ranked us in 12th position in the B2B sector.
The report is based on numerous factors, such as industry expertise, clients, brand recognition, social media, and more. The list of participants includes mobile app developers, branding, custom software development service providers, and more.
“These skilled companies are considered trusted resources for any type of project.” said Clutch Sales Development Representative Nicole Schlabach
Clutch.co is a leading ratings platform for verified client reviews that provides in-depth data-driven content for B2B companies focused on services like web, software and mobile app development, IT solutions, marketing and advertising.
In today’s digital era online reputation is more important than ever. People search for reviews and trust signals on the web before even starting to consider a brand as a potential partner and service or product provider.
Here is what makes Clutch an important source of trustworthiness:
- 36 000 in-depth verified reviews
- 150 000 companies listed
- 500+ categories
- 100 survey reports
With a significant number of monthly visits Clutch.co successfully positioned itself as a leading listing platform for every growing business. The customer reviews contain detailed information about the reviewed company along with specifics of mutual projects, which is a great trust signal for every user who is looking to find a verified company to partner up with.
DevriX on Clutch
We believe in online reputation. Check out DevriX’s profile on Clutch to see what our clients say about us. We’re happy to share that this year we achieved a 4.9 star rating, coming from 10 customer reviews (so far).
DevriX Featured In Four Reports
Since we joined the platform in early 2018, we have been featured in four reports:
- Top 150 business services companies in Serbia, Croatia, Bulgaria and Romania
- Companies on the Exclusive 2018 Clutch 1000
- DevriX Is No.23 WordPress Development Company Globally, Clutch 2019 Report Says
- B2B Leaders in Bulgaria, Croatia, The Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, and Turkey
Categories We Take Part Of
DevriX has been also recognized in various categories, like:
- Ranked as the only Bulgarian company in the top 30 global WordPress leaders list
- One of the Top 5 web development companies in Bulgariа
- Top 13 in all service areas in Bulgaria
DevriX Customer Reviews on Clutch
In our Clutch profile, you can find 10 reviews by some of our most valuable partners. We really appreciate their time and effort. Read on to see what they share about our mutual projects.
“They put a good level of thought into outlining the right solution as opposed to just executing on our requests.”
– CEO, Corporate Social Responsibility Solution Provider
“DevriX knows the market better than anyone else.”
– Head of Product & Revenue, Internet Media Company
“Their approach to web development allowed all features to be built out in a timely manner.”
– Founder & CEO, Cloud Solutions
“By engaging with DevriX, we are looking forward to surpassing our initial projections and goals.”
– COO, Media Publishing Company
“Communication was clear and consistent; I loved working with them.”
– VP of Marketing, Verkada
“They took the time to understand what they’re trying to build and helped us use the technology to achieve our business goal.”
– Founder, Charleston Software Associates
“The DevriX team truly wants us to succeed.”
– Co-Founder, SwimSwam
“They respond very quickly and they handle our prioritization goals well.”
– Co-founder, Online Media Company
“One of the coolest things about them is their ability to transform our ideas into products.”
– Former Assistant Digital Director, Media Company
“…they manage to turn around the trickiest tasks in record time.”
– Head of Franchise, Escape Hunt
Finding the right partner for your business is an important step towards your business growth. Don’t underestimate the research process because sometimes it might be a challenging task. Research. Analyze. Find a partner focused on constantly growing your business.