We’re looking for a qualified Account Manager to join our highly collaborative team.
About the Company
DevriX is a top 20 WordPress agency worldwide founded in 2010 with a solid track record of core contributions, free plugins, and ongoing SME clients of our retainer packages.
Aside from the agency side of the business, we’ve launched a few products of our own tailored to service businesses and small enterprises optimizing internal processes in sales, operations, recruitment, and management.
We are currently a team of 50 eager to diversify within other verticals, looking for passionate folks striving for short iterations making a solid impact.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling several ongoing accounts within a monthly budget, in a very dynamic and exciting environment alongside the Production teams. The short-term initiatives required for our new teammate are managing up to 8 ongoing clients while collaborating effectively with members of 3 different departments (5-7 members per account team).
At DevriX, we are entirely convinced that a competent Account Manager should be flexible enough to handle a variety of duties with the team internally while also succeeding at developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives in order to identify new business opportunities among the already existing scope of the projects.
- Actively communicate with clients to ensure all of their business needs are translated, understood, and addressed properly
- Consistently plan, direct, and coordinate cross-functional teams and their activities
- Monitor and control work progress while being on top of the requirements coming from the clients
- Bridge gaps across clients and teams by ensuring accurate communication in ways to enhance understanding
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the initiatives
Building strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new mutual opportunities
- Escalate issues related to schedules, working methods, resources, staff matters, or technical difficulties through appropriate channels timely
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement – constantly exploring ways to increase efficiencies and productivity, reducing waste, and reducing costs
- Resolve complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s aspirations
- Brainstorm and analyze data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs
The top qualities and attitude we are looking for:
- Effectively possess good leadership skills, positive attitude, top-level accuracy, and critical thinking
- Strong communicational and organizational skills to effectively manage teams and coordinate efforts with attention to detail
- Determination to grow quickly in a truly dynamic environment (no corporate slacking and endless milestones)
- Satisfactory problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs
- Ability to easily prioritize projects and execute initiatives with high quality in a timely manner
- A visionary thinker overseeing the big picture while being passionate about teamwork
- Experience with project management tools used for task/time/resource management
- Fluency in English – excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and multitasking skills to handle multiple tasks, projects, and clients at once
- Advanced motivational and negotiation skills
- Former Account/Project Management experience working with IT or web teams
- Later shift availability would be considered an advantage for our US-based partnerships
What’s in it for you:
- A culture of self-management, decision making, and brutally honest feedback – for real
- Day-to-day collaboration with top WordPress experts – 7 WordPress Core contributors, a number of Open source plugin and theme developers, meetup organizers and speakers recognized across Europe and beyond
- A truly agile, fast-paced environment without a ton of unnecessary paperwork (iterative improvements through quick experiments)
- Interesting and challenging projects that will develop your skillset further and help you stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices in your field of interests
- Hard-working yet friendly working environment where team spirit is integral and business aptitude is developed in every single department
- Ongoing projects that could last forever instead of hit-and-run one-offs
- Adjustable plans based on the proactiveness and efficiency of the account manager (i.e. projects can grow with them, independence, etc)
- We are in control of defining sprints and setting requirements, it’s not a roadmap designed a year ago
- Consulting opportunities since our clients don’t hire us as a vendor, but a consultancy
The Account Management role is suitable for hustlers passionate about working with the greatest key values, proven know-how and techniques our project management team has incorporated while working with high traffic projects and managing web development teams. Furthermore, the role includes helping the company in retaining its customers while representing the company at its best to partners and clients.
If you feel interested and challenged by this position whilst meeting the given criteria, we would be glad to hear from you and further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.