We work smart and we work hard. We are DevriX.
About the Company
DevriX is a Bulgarian-based WordPress design and development company ranking as one of the top 20 WordPress agencies worldwide. Aside from our ongoing client work, we are actively contributing to the WordPress community – the Core platform, open-source plugins, and themes.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who is passionate about learning and adhering to the best digital publishing practices on the market while improving and consulting client projects and internal products of ours.
Our culture is geek-friendly and If you identify with the following, we encourage you to read on as we feel you might be a suitable fit for our team:
What you’ll do:
- Extract and Analyze data available and identify opportunities for optimizations to enhance performance.
- Create statistical models to generate insights on different target audiences, and provide suggestions on approaches to targeting and analysis.
- Retrieve data from various sources and prepare data for analysis. Reviews data for accuracy and revises methods of data retrieval when necessary.
- Prepare basic to advanced reports, graphs, and charts based on research and analyses.
- Analytically troubleshoot issues for internal and external customers.
- Identify and prepare A/B test opportunities and do the readouts afterwards.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Previous experience with Google Analytics, Google Sheets and Google Data Studio is strongly preferred.
- Familiarity with Google BigQuery or other big data environments Google AdManager is a plus.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in designing and building analytical data.
- Knowledge of SQL and management of relational databases.
- Analytical thinker, with an ability to evaluate multiple products/technologies to address various aspects of a big data platform.
- Understanding of ad units of measurements (CPM/CPC/RPS/PPS/IPS).
- If you don’t fill all these requirements but believe you have what it takes to succeed in this role, we encourage you to apply!
It’s Great If You Have:
- Understanding of Prebid.js and the RTB landscape.
- Experience with Google Search Console and understanding basic SEO principles.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, and other PPC tools.
- Knowledge of Ad Tag Syntax or HTML preferred.
- Technical knowledge.
What’s In It For You:
Aside from the competitive remuneration and perks that the company offers, working with DevriX is an amazing opportunity because you will profit from:
- Working with our on-site team of motivated hustlers where team spirit is well developed and very important.
- Working on high-profile projects for international brands or digital products generating more than 2 billion monthly page views.
- Knowledge sharing sessions.
- Career growth that is self-managed. Enthusiastic and motivated folks become project owners and lead other team members.
- Tech books, tools, subscriptions on demand.
- Library at the office with books and varieties of board games.
- Attending and speaking at different tech events.
- Organizing WordPress Contributor’s days.
- Office Assistant to help you with your daily food orders.
- Flexibility in the working hours (including evening shifts or catching up over the weekend).
- Standard hours are 11 am – 8 pm.
- Team events at hookah bars, Friday gaming nights, foosball match breaks, movie nights and many more.
- Free Multisport card and 24/7 access to a sports room at the office.
- Birthday vouchers.
- Hookah and dog-friendly office environment.
- Fresh fruits, coffee, and snacks at the office daily.
We can’t wait to hear from you, so don’t waste any time and send us your CV!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.