We work smart and we work hard. We are DevriX.
About the Company
DevriX is a Bulgarian-based WordPress design and development company ranking as one of the top 20 WordPress agencies worldwide. Aside from our ongoing client work, we are actively contributing to the WordPress community – the Core platform, open-source plugins and themes.
Currently, we are looking for an Office Manager to join our highly motivated and hard working team in Sofia. No previous experience needed. Skills are taught and acquired, but passion is intrinsic. The main responsibilities of an Office Manager at DevriX are focused on facilitating the smooth functioning of the office, establishing professional contacts, and coordinating office services such as deliveries, equipment, and furniture; forms, maintenance, cleaning, security, etc.
Our culture is geek-friendly and if you identify with the following, we encourage you to read on as we feel you might be a great fit for our team:
What you’ll do:
- Maintain a list of necessary office supplies and their timely provision (copy paper, toner for all printers, fax and copier machines, drinks, coffee, etc.).
- Assist in organizing meetings, schedules, and team events.
- Assist in arranging interviews.
- Assist team members with administrative and ad hoc tasks and coordination.
- Office maintenance supervision.
- Assist in arranging and packing of materials for exhibitions and fairs.
- Be responsible for Health and Safety management.
- Manage invoices, raise purchase orders, set budgets and monitor spending.
- Supervise the maintenance of the office, including small repairments/rearrangements and communicating with the cleaning company.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Excellent time management skills
- A can-do attitude
- Confidentiality and loyalty
- Soft skills and empathy
- Ability to work in a team
- Passion for nurturing and growing a thriving on-site team.
What’s In It For You:
Aside from the competitive remuneration and perks that the company offers, working with DevriX is an amazing opportunity because you will:
- Work in a team of motivated hustlers.
- Join a fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is very well developed and very important.
- Get a free Multisport card and 24/7 access to a sports room at the office.
- Make use of our learning materials, books, and courses (plus new ones provided upon request).
- Take advantage of birthday vouchers, company discounts for various commercial places, and others.
- Take part in constant internal technical and soft skills training, plus additional ones of your choice.
- Enjoy fresh fruits at the office daily.
- Be directly involved in bringing new amenities and perks to our team!
We can’t wait to hear from you, so don’t waste any time and send us your CV!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.