We’re looking for a particularly motivated Project Coordinator to work closely with our highly collaborative Project Management team on planning and execution of multiple projects, all at different stages of production, on a maintained schedule and within a monthly budget, in a very dynamic and exciting environment alongside the Production teams.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for taking care of the daily tasks needed to keep our projects running smoothly. This means helping with administrative work for specific projects, coordinating the actions of other team members while ensuring that everyone is working toward the same goals on the same schedule.
The short-term initiatives required for our new teammate are preparing assignments for project teams, keeping track of deliverables and assignments completed on time, coordinating with Project Management in the event of delays or blockers, and ensuring that clients are up to date with our progress on a regular basis.
- Coordinating cross-functional teams and their activities
- Planning project sprints and helping with their execution
- Ensuring accurate communication in ways to enhance understanding
- Identifying and indicating risks to the success of the projects
- Escalating issues related to schedules, working methods, resources, staff matters, or technical difficulties through appropriate channels timely
- Keeping track of budgeting details
The top qualities and attitude we are looking for:
- Effectively possess positive attitude
- Strong communicational and organisational skills
- Fluency in English (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Proactivity and motivation
- A visionary thinker passionate for teamwork
- Determination to grow quickly in a truly dynamic environment
- Later shift availability would be considered an advantage
What’s in it for you:
- A culture of self-management, decision making, and brutally honest feedback – for real
- Day-to-day collaboration with top WordPress experts – 9 WordPress Core contributors, a number of Open source plugin and theme developers, meetup organizers and speakers recognized across Europe and beyond
- A truly agile, fast-paced environment without a ton of unnecessary paperwork (iterative improvements through quick experiments)
- Interesting and challenging projects that will develop your skillset further and help you stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices in your field of interests
- Hard-working yet friendly working environment where team spirit is integral and business aptitude is developed in every single department
- Ongoing projects that could last forever instead of hit-and-run one-offs
- We are in control of defining sprints and setting requirements, it’s not a roadmap designed a year ago
- Consulting opportunities since our clients don’t hire us as a vendor, but a technical partner
If you feel interested and challenged by this position whilst meeting the given criteria, we would be glad to hear from you and further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DevriX is a top 20 WordPress agency worldwide founded in 2010 with a solid track record of core contributions, free plugins, and ongoing SME clients of our retainer packages.
Aside from the agency side of the business, we’ve launched a few products of our own tailored to service businesses and small enterprises optimizing internal processes in sales, operations, recruitment and management.
We are currently a team of 50 eager to diversify within other verticals, looking for passionate folks striving for short iterations making a solid impact.