Visitors are one of the most important assets of your website. Without them, there is nothing. Repeat guests are important when we define the value of visitors for your website. These people are the ones that add value to your blog or website.
When you drive visitors to your blog, you need to keep them there. In order to do that, you need to either offer them a new relevant, interesting post, or a robust Call to Action button that will help you ensure that they will come back sooner or later.
These repeat guests are the key to success for any website. They are the one who frequently,
- Interact by leaving comments.
- Share your content on social media platform.
- Link back to your post from their blog.
- Buy your products.
- Buy your affiliate products.
In a nutshell, they are paramount to the success of your website. In this post, there are five ways that can help you increase traffic to your blog or website.
Let’s get you started.
1. Prioritize Your Email Listing
An email list is an effective way to generate regular visits from a lead. It is also considered as one of the best ways to do so. After generating leads, you can update them regularly about the new posts that are being continuously updated on your blogs.
Email newsletters also ensure that your visitors will repeat their visits. Thus this will help you drive them to your call to actions such as blog commenting, social media sharing, purchasing a product or clicking on an affiliate link on your website.
You can also can leverage the opt-in forms like a pop-up on the screen when a guest is exiting your website. This can stops him or her, and persuade them to subscribe your blog post, especially if they’re impressed and interested in the things you have to offer.
2. Build a Community into Your Blog
This is one of the chief mantras to keep your readers engaged. Making a post impressive will definitely engage the user but think about this… What if you engage one user of your website to go to another?
Definitely impressive. When you start creating such interaction where your visitors are having well-structured discussions (Or not!! Honestly, if they are engaging that is all you really want.)
If you have a WordPress website, then there are loads of plugins that can help you to create a community that will interest your visitors. Because honestly, every visitor loves interaction and since you are giving them what they want, they will stay with you as long as they can.
3. Reduce the Bounce Rate of Your Articles
Bounce rates are the biggest reason that you are not able to increase your repeat visitor rate. If guests will not visit any other page except the one page they land on, then how are you going to convince them to stick around?
So, you need to control the bounce rate of your website. Follow all the tips and tricks you can get to decrease your bounce rate, and try to keep the bounce rate under 50 percent.
4. Track Your Internal Search Results
Do you want to engage guests to your website? Track your internal search results of your site to get an insight of what your visitors are looking for when they arrive at your website. And once you know that, cater to it.
Google Analytics also provides you the list of high-volume keywords that are being searched in your internal search box. This way you can easily see what they are looking for and work on improving that.
5. Establish Your Brand and Authority
Sounds pretty basic yet it’s very important. The basis of your blog is your brand and your post authority. If you want better results, you need use some tactics.
Make your content authoritative. How to do that? Well, make sure that your content is well researched and the quality is not just good, but awesome. Also, brand your content with the quality and set an authoritative signature of your own.
Also, make sure to make your company logo professional and visually intact. You don’t want to lose your authority using a clumsily designed logo. So, make sure to keep your logo design is smartly branded.
Winding It Up
These are some of the ways that will increase the numbers of repeat visitors. Here’s a quick summary for you:
- Email newsletters ensure that your visitors will repeat their visits and help you drive them to your call to actions with blog commenting, social media sharing, purchasing a product or clicking an affiliate link on your website.
- Building a Community into your blog is the best thing that you can offer to your visitors. Every visitor loves interaction and since you are giving them what they want, they will stay with you as long as they can.
- You need to control the bounce rate of your website. Follow all the tips and tricks you can get to decrease your bounce rate.
- Track the internal search results of your website to get an insight to what your visitors are looking for when they get into your website.
- Make your content and logo authoritative. This will help you to make your blog a brand that everyone wants to visit.
Author bio – Lauren McLaren is the writer here. She is working as a blogger for Digital Muscle, a leading digital marketing company offering affordable SEO services in Sydney. She loves writing about technical stuff and sharing her experience while with her readers. In her spare time, she loves to read, cook and watch movies.