2022 is almost over, and it’s time to look back and review what happened throughout the year, celebrate the successes, and set our goals for the next year.
It was a great year for DevriX, and we can only wish that 2023 will be equally successful, if not even better than 2022.
DevriX 2022 in Review
- DevriX celebrated its 12th birthday this year, and we had an awesome party to celebrate.
View this post on Instagram
- We started our popular series “A day in the life of…”, and published 9 interviews with members of the team.
- Our Charity initiatives supported 12 causes.
- We published more than 264 articles on our blog.
- DevriX was ranked in the top 3 B2B companies in Bulgaria by Clutch.
- Three DevriXians became Core Contributors to WordPress 6.1.
- Our amazing team members organized 9 internal workshops on various topics.
- DevriX was listed in the top 10 WordPress development companies by Tech NewsCast.
- For another year in a row, we welcomed interns from the Technology School Electronic Systems (TUES).
- We organized several Contributor’s Days in the office, where everyone helped the WordPress community, be it by writing code, or submitting translations.
- DevriX was named in the top 1000 global service providers of 2022 by Clutch.
- 5000+ Asana tasks.
- 1 new pet joined the DX family.
The last 12 months were full of interesting events, meetings and conferences, and DevriX was actively involved in them. Here are some of the most notable events during the year:
- Hack TUES + TUES Fest. For another year in a row, we partnered with TUES and sponsored school’s initiatives, such as Hack TUES and TUES Fest. Two of our developers even took part, mentoring the young contestants.
- Career and Networking Forums. We participated in many career and networking events including UNWE, NBU and FMI Career Forums and Tuk-Tam Hive.
- Web Agency Summit 2022. Our technical lead Bojidar Valchovski attended the event, talking about “Building powerful multilingual workflows for agency clients”.
- HR Marketing Conference BG. Our CEO, Mario Peshev, attended the event, talking about LinkedIn marketing for executive roles.
- Local WordPress events and meetups. We organized, participated and gave presentations at local WordPress events and meetups.
- UX Sofia 2022. The design team of DevriX attended the conference, learning and sharing knowledge.
- SerpConf. Our marketing team was at this SEO conference, furthering their knowledge in the field of search engine optimization.
— Mario Peshev (@no_fear_inc) November 10, 2022
In 2022, we began our Charity Kitchen initiative. Once every month we bring delicious meals to the office, and everyone can grab a bite, in return for a donation to a charity we chose.
We managed to help 12 different charities, and we plan on continuing this initiative in 2023.
Another cool brand initiative we started in 2022 is the “A day in the life of…” series. So far, we’ve published 9 interviews with colleagues from different departments – project coordinator, back-end developer, marketing coordinator, graphic designer, product manager, etc.
We hope that the interviews are equally interesting to you, our faithful readers, as they are for our team members.
We are happy to share that for a consecutive year in a row, we welcomed interns from the Technology School Electronic Systems (TUES).
View this post on Instagram
Our Dear Clients
At DevriX, we love making our clients happy.
This year marked the 7th anniversary of our working relationship with Smart Meetings – a leader in the meetings and event industry. We created a video case study, so you can hear what they have to say about working together.
Another happy client is Greg Watkins from AllHipHip.com – check out his video testimonial about his work experience with DevriX.
Here are some numbers to further prove the excellent work we did in 2022:
- Our high-profile WordPress retainer clients list grew with 5 new partners.
- 180+ hours of client meetings.
- A total of 24 active clients by the end of 2022.
DevriX 2022 Summary
It truly was an awesome year, full of fun, hard work and new opportunities. We can only hope that 2023 will bring us more of the same, and why not even better?
In 2022, we continued to help our clients grow, we started a few new awesome initiatives, which will further develop next year, and most importantly, we had a fantastic time.
Being a DevriXian is an honor, and we’re all excited about what the future holds. If you want to be part of our big family, do let us know.