We work smart and we work hard. We are DevriX.
About the Company
DevriX is a Bulgarian-based WordPress design and development company ranking as one of the top 20 WordPress agencies worldwide. Aside from our ongoing client work, we are actively contributing to the WordPress community – the Core platform, open-source plugins and themes.
Currently, we are looking for an HR Assistant to join our highly motivated and hard working team in Sofia. The position can be considered a start of the career path for people with aspirations to develop further in the HR field.
No previous experience needed. Skills are taught and acquired, but passion is intrinsic.
Our culture is geek-friendly and If you identify with the following, we encourage you to read on as we feel you might be a suitable fit for our team:
What you’ll do:
- Coordinating internal HR documentation such as labour contracts and offers, annexes, job descriptions, termination paperwork, etc.
- Assisting the onboarding of new employees.
- Organising and maintaining personnel records and updating internal databases.
- Providing diverse administrative support to the management and employees, keeping track of holidays, sick leaves, maternity/paternity leaves, employee schedules and various
- HR related topics.
- Organising the annual health check of the employees.
- Organising the first day’s paper documentation.
- Coordinating administrative tasks for people leaving the organisation.
- Participating in the organisation of company events and careers days.
- Support the recruitment process by scheduling interviews with applicants, etc.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Excellent time management skills
- A can-do attitude
- Confidentiality and loyalty
- Soft skills and empathy
- Ability to work in a team
- Passion for nurturing and growing a thriving on-site team.
What’s In It For You:
Aside from the competitive remuneration and perks that the company offers, working withDevriX is an amazing opportunity because you will:
- Work in a team of motivated hustlers.
- Join a fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is very well developed and very important.
- Get a free Multisport card and 24/7 access to a sports room at the office.
- Make use of our learning materials, books, and courses (plus new ones provided upon request).
- Take advantage of birthday vouchers, company discounts for various commercial places, and others.
- Take part in constant internal technical and soft skills training, plus additional ones of your choice.
- Enjoy fresh fruits at the office daily.
- Be directly involved in bringing new amenities and perks to our team!
We can’t wait to hear from you, so don’t waste any time and send us your CV!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.