We work smart and we work hard. We are DevriX.
About the Company
DevriX is a Bulgarian-based WordPress design and development company ranking as one of the top 20 WordPress agencies worldwide. Aside from our ongoing client work, we are actively contributing to the WordPress community – the Core platform, open-source plugins and themes.
We are looking for an AdOps specialist who is passionate about learning and adhering to the best digital media practices on the market, while improving and consulting client projects and internal products of ours.
Our culture is geek-friendly and If you identify with the following, we encourage you to read on as we feel you might be a suitable fit for our team:
What you’ll do:
- Consult publishers on their Yield Management.
- Optimize campaigns to enhance performance.
- Analytically troubleshoot issues for internal and external customers.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and Google AdManager is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Excel/Smartsheets for analysis purposes, eager to develop/learn Google Data Studio skills.
- Performance reporting on technical improvements and business value.
- Strong Knowledge of web-based, mobile and video Display Advertising Units.
- Understanding of ad units of measurements (CPM/CPD/CPC/RPS/PPS/IPS).
- Familiarity with the broader digital media landscape.
- You should be an analytical thinker with a result driven approach to tasks.
It’s Great If You Have:
- Understanding of Prebid.js and the RTB landscape.
- Experience with Google Search Console and understanding basic SEO principles.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, and other PPC tools.
- Knowledge of Ad Tag Syntax or HTML preferred.
- Technical knowledge.
What’s In It For You:
Aside from the competitive remuneration and perks that the company offers, working with DevriX is an amazing opportunity because you will:
- Work in a team of motivated hustlers.
- Work on high-profile projects for international brands or digital products generating more than 2 billion monthly pageviews.
- Get the opportunity to own and lead some of our products.
- Join a fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is very well developed and very important.
- Get a free Multisport card and 24/7 access to a sports room at the office.
- Make use of our learning materials, books, and courses (plus new ones provided upon request).
- Take advantage of birthday vouchers, company discounts for various commercial places, and others.
- Take part in constant internal technical and soft skills trainings, plus additional ones of your choice.
- Enjoy fresh fruits at the office daily.
We can’t wait to hear from you, so don’t waste any time and send us your CV!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.