We work smart and we work hard. We are DevriX.
About the Company
DevriX is a team of 50 founded in 2010 in Sofia, recognized as a “Top 20 WordPress Agency” worldwide. After pioneering the “WordPress Retainers” business model back in 2015, we’ve developed successful long-term relationships with clients varying from some of the largest publishers on the planet to Fortune 1000 and rapidly growing Bay Area startups.
We’re looking for a particularly motivated Business Operations Coordinator to work closely with the executive team, supporting strategic business initiatives, coordinating assignments across different stakeholders internally and externally, setting appointments, preparing reports, and participating in company-wide PR and brand activities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for taking care of the daily tasks needed to keep our internal initiatives running smoothly. This means helping with administrative work derived from executive meetings or company objectives, coordinating weekly goals with other team members while ensuring that everyone is working toward the same goals on the same schedule.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinating cross-functional teams and their activities.
- Ensuring accurate communication while gathering details and reporting back to leadership.
- Identifying and indicating risks, delays, or obstacles in accomplishing tasks.
- Keeping track of both one-off assignments and regular activities assigned from the executive team.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Assisting with schedule management with partners or vendors.
- Attending meetings along with (or on behalf of) executive leaders during product demos, vendor pitches, webinars.
- Liaising with event organizers and vendors, gathering the necessary information to effectively collaborate with little to no back-and-forth from leadership.
- Participating in content calendar ideation across multiple digital channels.
- Following and gathering industry insights and reports that could facilitate the decision-making process.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
Fluency in English (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
Business or digital aptitude (degree in marketing or MBA may be considered a plus)
Strong communicational and organizational skills (former experience in an assistant/manager role is considered a plus)
Time management and multitasking skills
Proactivity and motivation
A visionary thinker passionate about teamwork
Determination to grow quickly in a truly dynamic environment
Later shift availability would be considered an advantage for collaboration
What’s in it for you:
- A culture of self-management, decision making, and brutally honest feedback – for real
- Day-to-day collaboration with top WordPress experts – 9 WordPress Core contributors, a number of Open source plugin and theme developers, meetup organizers, and speakers recognized across Europe and beyond
- A truly agile, fast-paced environment without a ton of unnecessary paperwork (iterative improvements through quick experiments)
- Interesting and challenging projects that will develop your skillset further and help you stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices in your field of interests
- Hard-working yet friendly working environment where team spirit is integral and business aptitude is developed in every single department
- Ongoing projects that could last forever instead of hit-and-run one-offs
- Working with highly determined executives eager to mentor and develop future leaders within the organization
- Consulting opportunities since our clients don’t hire us as a vendor, but a technical partner
If you feel interested and challenged by this position whilst meeting the given criteria, we would be glad to hear from you and further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.