We work smart and we work hard. We are DevriX.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Strategist comfortable with coordinating inbound marketing activities in an agency environment.
Initially, the new member will take over our content calendar, suggest relevant titles and headlines be distributed to our content writers, facilitate the communication with guest authors and marketing partners, oversee other marketers on the team, and participate in both marketing (social, email, PR) and client-facing activities through ideation, reviews, and constructive feedback.
About the Company
A team of 50+ pet and Starbucks lovers, we provide ongoing WordPress development and maintenance retainers for international clients.
Having formed a symbiosis between a dynamic agency lifestyle and an agile startup culture, we’ve positioned ourselves as a top 20 WordPress agency worldwide, serving high-traffic publishers (200M+ monthly views), mid-sized enterprises, and other rapidly growing startups.
Thanks to our history as a HubSpot agency partner, our team truly shines with inbound marketing – generating virtually all of our business without a sales team.
We’re looking for marketing experts with practical experience in different fields of inbound marketing, as well as networking activities related to guest blogging, affiliate marketing, building partnerships, landing page ideation, conversion rate optimization. Lead generation for different niches is essential for marketing planning as well.
In This Role, You’ll Get to:
- Work alongside executives, Marketing, and Technical teams to study our business model, personas, unique selling benefits, and goals inside out;
- Manage a healthy buffer of content pieces to be scheduled for publishing (4-6/ week);
- Coordinate titles and headlines with in-house writers and guest writers;
- Help onboard new writers through outline development and draft reviews;
- Participate in other marketing processes around our social media calendar, lead generation, company news, events, press releases, case studies;
- Liaise with both product and client teams on product growth ideas and customer development opportunities around marketing caveats in existing projects;
- Perform monthly reviews of important KPIs around traffic, rankings, bounce rate, conversions, content decays, and other data-driven metrics;
- Iterate through weekly sprints in an agile, startup fashion, typical for our US-centric culture.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Proven track record executing ideas in a true inbound marketing manner;
- Determination to make an impact in a truly dynamic environment (no corporate slacking and endless milestones – we iterate and deliver weekly);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting skills (for editorial and social media);
- Fluency in English – both verbal and written;
- 3+ years of practical experience in digital marketing;
- Strong analytic, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills to identify and distill learnings into the right priorities that grow the business;
- Willingness to both strategize and help execute initiatives in a startup manner;
- Passion for teamwork – including onboarding and mentoring new members in marketing in the near future;
- A self-driven individual staying up to date with bleeding-edge inbound marketing trends, pitching and incorporating strategies in a timely manner;
- Agency background or experience working alongside technical/digital teams is considered a plus.
What’s In It For You:
- An open culture of self-management, decision making, and brutally honest feedback – for real;
- The opportunity to take on a senior role and take over other initiatives in-house (client, product, or new service verticals);
- Day-to-day collaboration with top WordPress talent – 9 WordPress Core contributors, a number of Open source plugin and theme developers, meetup organizers, and speakers recognized across Europe and beyond;
- Moving quickly with minimum blockers thanks to working directly with the executive team;
- A tried-and-tested process that works, with the ability to optimize and expand further;
- A diverse tech/digital environment bouncing between in-house marketing, strategy work for clients, and collaboration with our product team as well;
- A truly agile, fast-paced culture without a ton of unnecessary paperwork (iterative improvements through quick experiments);
- Growing up professionally by implementing the latest and greatest best practices and techniques in SEO, content marketing, content pillar creation, funnel development, and more;
- A hard-working yet friendly environment where team spirit is integral and business aptitude is developed in every single department;
- Get a free Multisport card and 24/7 access to a sports room at the office.
- Make use of our learning materials, books, and courses (plus new ones provided upon request).
- Take advantage of birthday vouchers, company discounts for various commercial places, and others.
- Take part in constant internal technical and soft skills trainings, plus additional ones of your choice.
- Enjoy fresh fruits at the office daily.
This is not a traditional corporate job with endless workflows and spreadsheets and slow decision-making processes. DevriX is a well-known name in the WordPress community worldwide and successfully competes with the largest agencies across the US and Europe. This requires determination to provide top quality across all levels of the organization within short and rapid iterations through continuous improvement.
If you feel challenged by this position whilst meeting the given criteria, we would be glad to hear from you and further discuss your professional aspirations.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.