We work smart and we work hard. We are DevriX.
About the Company
DevriX is a Bulgarian-based WordPress design and development company ranking as one of the top 20 WordPress agencies worldwide. Aside from our ongoing client work, we are actively contributing to the WordPress community – the Core platform, open-source plugins and themes.
We are looking for an HR Specialist to help us ensure excellent HR administration and compliance with national regulations while being actively involved in the entire lifecycle of employee engagement – from hiring and onboarding through career plans and growth opportunities within the organization.
Our culture is geek-friendly and If you identify with the following, we encourage you to read on as we feel you might be a suitable fit for our team:
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and maintain employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating employment agreements.
- Work closely with the recruitment team on establishing unified goals and priorities for new talent acquisition goals and activities.
- Oversee and own administrative and coordination activities across other teams when related with perks, employee benefits, treatments, or any amenities in relation to making the workplace a better place.
- Ensure all contract-related paperwork is completed and processed in accordance with Bulgarian law.
- Manage meeting recaps, feedback plans, career notes in our HR management system while pairing with managers and supervisors on timely feedback across multiple teams.
- Conduct regular formal and informal meetings with team members, maintaining a calm and thriving working environment at all times.
- Explain HR policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Keep and report accurate and confidential information of all candidates, from application through hiring/termination.
- Support other people-first operations processes as needed – recruitment, employer branding, operations – in collaboration with other departments.
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken.
- 2+ years experience in HR.
- Good knowledge of Bulgarian labor, social security, and tax legislation.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Confidentiality and loyalty.
- Soft skills and empathy.
- Passion for nurturing and growing a thriving on-site team.
What’s In It For You:
Aside from the competitive remuneration and perks that the company offers, working with DevriX is an amazing opportunity because you will:
- Work in a team of motivated hustlers.
- Join a fun and friendly working environment where team spirit is very well developed and very important.
- Get a free Multisport card and 24/7 access to a sports room at the office.
- Make use of our learning materials, books, and courses (plus new ones provided upon request).
- Take advantage of birthday vouchers, company discounts for various commercial places, and others.
- Take part in constant internal technical and soft skills training, plus additional ones of your choice.
- Enjoy fresh fruits at the office daily.
- Be directly involved in bringing new amenities and perks to our team!
We can’t wait to hear from you, so don’t waste any time and send us your CV!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.