Professional SEO services have brought advantages to marketers and business owners. How about you? Have you taken advantage of SEO techniques?
SEO is not new. Some marketers state that SEO helped them greatly when building a brand image. While managing their own enterprises, business owners could manage costs wisely, and if properly managed, SEO can also boost your ROI.
Make sure to manage your online initiatives through these Professional SEO services.
Components of Professional SEO Services
1. Keyword Research
One of the primary fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization is having the right keywords. You can reach your target market by using the right keywords for your content, website, blogs, or social media.
Start it by looking for words or phrases that Internet users are most likely to look for. These are keywords related to your products and services as well. There are various tools which can help you search for keywords, such as:
Narrow down your keyword options by comparing the trends. Evaluate the suggested bid estimates and see how often these words are used or searched for. Get to know the volume of these keywords; notice how they change over time.
2. Link Building
Link Building is one of the Professional SEO services which can give you a better ranking. This term refers to increasing the number of high-value links that direct your content to another website. Therefore, link building increases the likelihood that a website will rank better in search engine results.
White Hat Link versus Black Hat Link Building
As the title suggests, White Hat Link building is an excellent link building strategy which abides by the search engines rules. Marketers and business owners widely implement this approach because of the long-term advantages it brings.
On the other hand, Black Hat Link Building is the total opposite. Although it has short-term benefits, this strategy involves malicious and unethical practices which may not be suitable for your business over time.
There are different types of links:
- Resource link
- Editorial link
- Acquired link
- Reciprocal link
- Forum signature link
- Image link
- Director link
- Social bookmarking
3. Content Management
Manage the information found on your website, which is essentially the source for your customers. Content management is the process of researching, gathering data, writing content, organizing, and developing information for your website.
The content and design of your website can attract potential customers to your site. However, it is more than that. If you have relevant and high-quality content, your website will perform better too.
Here are a few pointers when it comes to content management:
- Content must be aligned with overall organizational goals and objectives.
- Information must be from a valid source to achieve trustworthiness.
- The message has to be consistent.
- The right language, tone, relevant photo, and topics should be used.
- There should be a clear definition of your products and services.
Some content management software include WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Alfresco, DotCMS, Concrete5, Nuxeo and among others.
4. Press Release Optimization
Enhance user experience through Press Release Optimization. This professional SEO service refers to the written or recorded means of communication directed at a particular group of individuals or target market. Any form of press release aims to announce something valuable and newsworthy.
Here are a few Press Release Optimization tips you may look into:
- Define your target audience for the press release.
- Identify your objectives (e.i. To inform, To persuade, To sell, etc.).
- Add relevant keywords or phrases to the title, headings, body of the message, landing page and other web pages.
- Incorporate media in the forms of audio, images or video.
- Count conversion of your content and track codes in the links or URLs.
- Distribute the press release via wire service software (e.i. Business Wire, PRNewswire, Marketwired, etc.).
- Create a blog version of your press release.
- Always monitor the performance of your press release in search engine ranking, mentions at social media sites, etc.
5. Local Search Optimization
The process of developing better search results for search sites in the local context is called Local Search Optimization. Local SEO refers to all strategies that improve the visibility of websites, products, and services in local searchers.
Google statistics show that an average of 73% of online transactions are related to local searches. Internet users use local searches when looking for products or services available in their area. For example, some users will type “Local Surf Instructor,” “Restaurants in My Area,” or “Local Transportation.”
Here are a few of the local SEO strategies you can implement for your business:
- Identify local keywords or phrases to know what people are looking for in a specific location. These keywords may refer to the geographical area (city, town, region, state) where the products or services are available.
- Identify and target a local market. Understand what your target market needs and direct all optimization strategies towards this group of people.
- Add a map to your website for easy identification of your location and enhanced user experience.
- Make your contents local as well. Software is available to help you localize your content.
- Boost your local SEO management with social media, local events, and activation.
6. Mobile SEO
The future of SEO is on mobile. With the never-ending changes in the digital world, mobile SEO should not be overlooked by any marketer or business owner.
Mobile Optimization is about making sure your customers have ease of access to your website, blog or social media via mobile devices. Enhanced user experience should be the result of Mobile SEO.
The following Mobile SEO tips will help you enhance user experience.
- Ensure fast website speed when loading the pages.
- Show images, never block them.
- Customize website design for mobile devices.
- Avoid using flash.
- Ensure there are no pop-ups.
- Cater to users with large fingers for ease of website navigation.
- Do not forget to optimize local search.
7. Video SEO
Video Search Engine Optimization is the process of enhancing the reach and visibility of your video content. Furthermore, it ensures a good ranking on various engine sites. Video SEO further directs internet users to your website, instead of a video hosting provider.
Here’s a video that explains everything you need to know about Video SEO:
Videos are also taking over the SEO realm as a useful marketing tool. They are useful for conveying messages to your audience because they come as a combination of text, images, and clips. According to “The Guardian”, online video will be the future of content marketing.
8. Web Marketing Analytics
Measure the effectiveness of your website and your digital marketing strategies through Web Marketing Analytics. This includes the collection of data, analysis, evaluation, and reporting of information so that a marketer or business owner can gauge the success of strategies online.
The advantages of Web Marketing Analytics include the following:
- Provides qualitative and quantitative customer-centric data.
- Measures effectiveness of marketing initiatives via the web.
- Integrates various social media platforms and online applications.
- Helps build synergy with the sales team and other departments within an organization.
9. Shopping Search
Make the online shopping experience for your customers hassle-free. Shopping search is another Professional SEO Service. It allows customers to easily compare products from different vendors and sites. Thus shopping is made easy through various categories as specified by the customer.
Google has been on top of this service. Google Shopping is a “dedicated shopping search engine.” This tool allows shoppers to find products more efficiently since it provides SKUs, prices, product availability, product details, and even merchant ratings for the product searched by the shopper.
10. Competitive Analysis
Know your place in the competition. It is essential to invest in Competitive Analysis to make sure that what you are doing, in addition to, where you are going.
Competitive Analysis is a strategic approach to studying the competitive environment outside the organization’s boundaries. This strategic management approach allows a marketer or business owner to assess their strengths and weaknesses in the marketplace.
Stay on top of the game by utilizing Competitive Analysis Tools; some of which are even free.
Advancements in the digital world have changed the entire competitive business landscape. Therefore various strategies are being implemented by marketers and business owners alike, and this includes the implementation of Search Engine Optimization techniques.
Do not miss the opportunity and make sure you take advantage of SEO through the professional services mentioned above.